An entreprenuer's readings.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What do you want to do?

While reading Juliet Erickson's book, The Art of Persuasion, I thought of the following. As an entrepreneur it is useful to make a list of three to five things that you want to do every day. It shouldn't necessarily have to do with your career. The exercise can take five minutes or it can take a week depending on how much consideration you put into it. An example from my list is "study another language for 30 minutes each day." The point is that if your entrepreneurial idea does not relate in any way to what you wrote on the list of things you want to do everyday then it might be time to rethink. For me, several good ideas came out of constructing the list because it clued me into what I want to be doing each day that is not career related.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home